you know you miss me....

I feel it... 
You are feeling unsafe and too much of thinking going through your mind... 

Yep... You know our feelings are strong and stronger... 

I know you are getting the sense of lonlyness.. 
Yes.. Me too...

Sometime i wanna text you and say.. " Hey paruuuu miss you babe... I love you soo much... Shall we hang out...?"

But its again in my draft... 

You know you will be happy... I know your moods... Like no bodies knows..

You know i can make you laugh like the end of the day... We used to do it... Right... All those funny faces... Childish talks... Paruummma, appuchuuu, dhoorandhm, shituuu, bablooooo, muthumani... Its all in your finger tip. 

Do you think anyone would step with you the way i did... Noo never.. No body will... Because no body will be me... You know it very well.. That's where you fall in for me... 

Don't think too much... Let's do it correctly this time... 

Just come back babe..... Let's live a happy life out of online... 


Comments