You are searching for me...

 These are the thinks that i feel and what i'm doing...


I feel that every conversation that you are having with anyone , without even knowing you are searching for me... Because that what i'm trying to do.


i know you are trying to find a comfort zone, just like the one you had with me... and you are not seeing me.. that i'm just missing you like crazy.

And you have already started doubting your so called FB love and you have started feeling insecurity.. You may denie it now: but that's what you are trying to do.

You was really happy with me and you know we always had the key for our happiness..

What you are about to doo the same think , that i'm doing....

Loved someone who touched your soul and body ,,, and gonna act happy to another just to live like mind slaughter.

we both are in same page... and pain.

what it take is correct everything is with us.. A decent strong hug, closed eyes and a loud cry .... No sorry .. No hurts... No Pain.. 

Just us.. we can flip whole story to our happiness... we both can't forget our memories.. because what ever we have done was not wrong ... everything what we have done have it our rightness from us.. That rightness have united us and. its still can happen.. 

Please take come .. back ... please give me one last chance... 

To live in pain is not an option... 

to live in grave in memories is also not an option..

You know you wanted to come back and start once.. again .so do i? yes i want ...

 Love you babeeee.. Love me back please.........

Please come back..I remember my back pain because of our love... 2018 Dec

Comments