i know....

I know thinks are not going the right way that you dream for...

I know that you are unable to get ride of me... 

I too feel it.. I gets awake with you voice in sleep.. 
I feel the inner voice that you still want me to reach out... 

But you should realise one think its.. You who blocking me... And its you who stopping your happiness... 

You are afraid that giving me a chance would hurt me more... But you know that it won't happen.. I will never be able to hurt you anymore.... 

I now have opened my self to accept any challenges.. Because I'v reached a point.. I feel that i don't need any love like the way you satisfied... 

I'm in deep love with you... 
I had a dream that we are getting a chance to meet again from a beach.. Or seashore resort.. Something place like that.....

One day you are gonna realise it.. And you should stop searching me in another person.. You know we both are unique.. The way we are... 

What it take cost now is Just a text to me...
It delayed.. More tears of more people... 

You know it very well thinks are changing.. We are changing and out connection is not getting lost.. Thats the message.. Or call it divine... 

This lyrics say it all: https://youtu.be/kOJx_M_pBDI 


Comments