I don't want this to get this to an end.

Sometime i really wanted to ask you .. are you the same girl who have, loved me and was with me skin to skin.???

Oh hell this question itself hurts deep down.

How can you just leave me , for a reason which i couldn't control .. if i was sleeping all the day with any task done. then you have point , forget it. i'm happy to consider that its my fault. and do you remember that you didn't want to speak to me as because i have found the follow request that you have sent to Rakesh and he have accepted it .....? 

You know you have lied on me and , you informed him to block you account from his end. isn't ? all these time i was holding these secret and never wanted to hurt you . I didn't wanted shalu amma to know that you have done this from your end hence i have tilted that, it was some technical issue which happened.

I always know that you had had his phone number and you was exited to see that he see you status update, and you even wished on his birthday (11-11-2020) and you have totally forgotten my birthday which you slept off isn't. ??

 and when i said about this ,, pooja entha prajth enn areyo? njn athum paranju poojaye ethra tourcher cheytu enn. That was not a tourcher, that was the pain that you have given to me.

Do you know how many times you have hurt me ?

1. Every time you accept those pigs in your instagram, you have done that a hundred of time ? isn't ? 

2. You always refer to rakesh and compared me.. Do you know how much that hurted me ??

3. Safa was not an option , she is married and living happily still you have hurted me on her name isnt it ??

4. You have forgotten my birthday

5. Soon in begin you have said that you will not get permission to go out of campus isn't  ?

6. About Ravi maman you have first told that he was your relative isn't it ?

7. How many time you have done some mistake and came to me tell  "sree ennod daishm pedikalee enik oru abadham pattey poye enn "

8. You have finally admitted me telling that you have had contact with rakesh and never said that to me..

9. Pacha cheeta enna velichu endae familiy full. ende ammyude kude sex cheyan paranju, sister kude sex cheyan paranju.but i understoord its because of the anger isn't it?

10. You knew that Akansha and me was friends , though she have a lover, you have always stunned me with her name right ? She was the reason how i reached you.

11. You know that Rizwana was an sister concern for me and you have taken her name to hurt me more.. and i said its ok 

12. In the name of Jaya, who already know that me and Pooja was in relationship  , you have hurt me isnt ?

13. When you where in Indian how many times you have gone out with friends, without telling me and i ended up telling "ohh it okk ".

14. You have told when you slept with me you were thinking of Rakesh. 

15. You have complained of my voice, which you liked most and my childish act.

16. Everything we had is sama was biggest mistake.

17. By Sending Hour an hour call screenshot with some i don't know and said you have moved on

18. The relation was worst love.

19. i have found out job for you in sreechand which was not a covid duty and you would get 20000 salary, you reject by say you have to do ielts and you dropped it . and it said it ok.

20. Till date Dec 16 You have never let me here you voice at least for a second , how may video and voice msg i have sent you with all tears.

and so onn... ethryoke cheytitum njn ethin onnm kanak parajila because my love for you was above and beyond.

 Do you know how many time i have hurt you ?

1. By keeping distance when i my father came down here and I igonred your call due to some factor i which i count have stay away.

2. Sama last meet - because we have lost our precious time.and your over thinking.

3. I said no to you Kuwait job, because they have india in Ban list  you also know and Put blame on me

4. When i told , i will not talk to Ravi maman, because thats , something elder should speak and finally agree up on.

5. i lied about conversation with vijin brother, just because i trusted him and he broke my trust. the screenshot that you have received you will understand he have lied be telling he haven't contacted you.

Now you see the tally how may time you have hurt me and i always accepted you back and Just because of those mistakes which was not in my hand you kill me like a dog.

I'm always a betted human being, just because you handcuff me , i have chosen weird way to reach you. i was afraid would some one hurt you becuase, ningl morning walk nerthyath karnm poojak arelae.

still do you think i have spoiled your life.? i have always opened my hand wide open, even after you have hurted me time more that i have hurt you . i always tell you it ok paruuuu sarula.

Today you said to that you will not marry me in the name on shalu amma.. but i know the gods path , mistakes done by children will not effect mother , but Mistake done by mother will effect childern.

Because, our parents should be dead by now, for all the mistake done by us. isnt it ?.

ethonm pooja engana mansilaki tharande enna enik arela, but enik onn matre areyum. 

I love you endlessly , what i dreamed of is a life with you. Please come back . please forgive me.

Shalu ammk onnm akula , shal amma happy akum because , ammk enna estam ann, endae family poojayod samsarikune shalu ammk areyam. Pooja endae kude safe ayirkum ennum ammk areya.

 You know where to find me, just look at your block list i will be found half dead.

Its all fine..... my love for you is wild and endless as ocean . and this blog will never reach you..You will never see this. No Body will ever see this

I love you pooja, it not because of sympathy , it because you have supported me in some many way which you don't know.  

you can never hurt me because, getting hurt is and was my habbit , you have made me strong by hurting all the time, and i never complained. because all i wanted was not sex, and pleasure. all i want was to support you have stand side by side, an when you need rest you can sit on my lap..

Love you lots. if nml onnayl njn eee blog kanichu theram. if not this will be my little secret with out videos and pics.






 


Comments