you still have time to think..

If you happen to read this blog.. I want you to pictures you sitting on the sofa where i sat last time in you home and me sitting opposite to you on the teapoy, hold both of your hands and looking into you eyes.. I know you are not comfortable..

Now think if you marry some one, who is already settled in his work/business will he have full time for you..? 
If you think yes.. That is the biggest lie you are convincing yourself.
I can show you some example. 

Pathu and her husband are they always together? 
Will her husband quit job to live with her.?

Shalu amma and lachu achan.. Did lachu achan quit abroad to come life shalu amma? 

Swetha my cousins she break up with his lover being an army man. And now married to lithin bro. He haven't came to India for last 1 year. Haven't even seen his son in real. 

Vijina wife of ragith, supriya wife of regith, athira wife of rejil.. They alll haven't see their husband more than 2 years.. 

Ravi maman business avishatin avideyoke pokun. Avrk veetil thanne erikan kayunudo.? 

If suppose some doing business.. Its a full time job.. You have to invest 24 hrs in business.. Thats how the way it is.. And will he quit his business and him earning to leave his family hungry.. just to live with you.

Ok suppose if you got a profession who is well settled in his life who can be a manager at least with age of 29 or 30. Who is totally a stranger to you and his family.. His job responsibilities will be more than 10 hrs. And at least he will have go for business confidential tour, client meetings in every quarter..leaving you in his house with family. He will have to keep phone switched off. Will you divorce him....? This is the reality  he might give you more money and higher mobile phone.. Is that a life? 

If we where is 4 years of relationship and just for 2 month i have to take care of my family and ignore your extra call.. You have rejected me like hell.. If 4 years of love couldn't hold you back, who will you live with a strange who doesn't have time for you.. Might you will have his kind in your hand.. How will you be happy pooja..? 
I know lots of divorce cases in my office and all around me

Now you have me begging around you. To get a bit of your love, giving you full attention.. Agreeing to all you word's.. Never questioned you.. Never stood against you wishes.. Said sorry for all the mistakes that i have done.. Who will be with you until your last breath hold your hand.. And you are not giving me a chance.? You know me.. I am soft hearted.. And we i have supported all of you naughty and crazy actives... Thats is the reason why i am begging you... 

Why don't you accept me pooja.. Why don't we live a life happily.. Why do we want to waste our life.. Without marriage we have name ourself as hus and wife.. Why do we realise that dream..? All you have yo do is just to forgive me.. And you know how loyal and how intense my love will be for you,if you give a chance... You are not stranger to my family, as we dreamed we will have our best life with us pooja.. 

We will have more adventures trips.. Walk through our memories lane... We will be a great lovers for ever.. You know that very well. All of these thinking will happened only if you forgive my apology.. 

I know you for last 4 year.. Thats is the greater understanding i have on you.. And never ending love.. Even now I'm just behind you when you can hold my hand not letting me sink into the deap ocean.. 

Please take my hand.. Please pull me out... Let's live in reality.. 


Comments