Do you know how he came back ????

 One day you will Remember me.....

I believe you are remembering me every time when you chat with some one and when you open your whatsApp,  though you have blocked me, it doesn't mean i have to go away from you.

 

i really wish if could change you mind and turn it around, just to get warm hug. I miss you so badly...

 You have rolled back to you old love, but deep in your mind you know that you are cheating yourself.

 

you have blocked him, i know, But do you want to know how he came back to your life.. ????

He have deleted his whatsApp account , so that his name from your block list was removed and then created same account and you had his name save in you contact and his pain full status and updated came right to you. That was the fraud move he have done and you fall to it .

Beliving that he is still in love with you , I was having his gf photos updated in his Instagram account  and the day you have sent him the follow request , he have removed all of those and pretend to nice and was awaiting for you..

I was all around you Pooja, You didn't know how much i have taken care about you.

You know me.... I loved you from the bottom of my heart.

Since i would blast everything to Shalu Amma you have blocked me ....... and you had his contact saved.

You fooled not only me , You fool all your loving people. Shalu Amma, Chakku , Aswith , Me , My family , your uncle.

Do you think you will be happy to see your mother putting head down in from of his family. Your mother will be get insulted by his family brutally, you are about to see this happening. 

You know i will not stand across your dream, you know we will be having happy life, But you were having concern on him. you are faked by his false act.

I can't help you with it because, you ditched me for your happiness. 

I'm not a fool to believe that its all my mistake. I have seen thinks coming and that's why have take brave step to reach you out in your home.

I still believe once day you will realise and come back to me , because the sweet wow now you are having with him will only be words.. and the reality is so tough that you are going to kill yourself and you fam.

 

I can see that happening and i have begged you like no other boy in the world would have done.

You will see this happening , 

 I'm here, with our pic hold tight on my heart, waiting for you. every time,  You know i can heal you the same way we have started our relation. i still can do it .... 

Because my love for your is unconditional....

you still have me waiting for you, and a family would love you as our blood.. its just you who have to decide.. You need life long happiness with him alone, by seeing tears of your Shalu amma, or Do you want life long happiness with me , with shalu amma, and my family..

You should understand the fact that , its him who is the real fraud and i just showed you the catch. and you named me the fraud... 

I still love you ... i can never stop loving you.... i love you pooja, you will always be my Paaruuu

I really wish if i can share this Blogs to you...


You know where you find me.. I'm in you block list.. awaiting to take you back to my life, without any question asked, because, i know your love for me.. and you know how much i have loved you and still loving you.

 

 

 

  

Comments